Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Introduction

My name is Rudy Yanuck.  I am a 48-year-old retired physician, a US navy veteran, father of six, and a 20 year survivor of multiple sclerosis.  Through this blog, I hope to share my journey walking hand-in-hand with MS by sharing my trials and triumphs, tragedies and victories.  Hopefully my story will inspire and give hope not only to those suffering with multiple sclerosis, but also those suffering any chronic disease, such as Lupus, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, mental illness, even those suffering from chronic health.  I know personally that reading other people’s accounts of their difficulties and how they were able to cope with their illness and continue living life fully have been very inspirational to me- Michael J Fox and Richard Cohen quickly come to mind.  Maybe you will find comfort and support in the words I write and the community I hope to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment